- Keylock nose stops the carabiner from snagging when un-clipping and allows release even when under tension: On notched noses the notch catches on slings and webbing and if they are under load it is much harder to release them.
- Patented Taperlock nose increases push-in strength and helps the carabiner achieve high strengths.
- Barrel on the gate cannot be overtightened onto the nose of the carabiner: If this happens and the carabiner is then loaded it can be very difficult to undo the gate afterward.
- Offset D shape is optimised for improved ergonomics whilst maximising safety: The steep angles on the top and bottom bars drive loads into the back bar where the carabiner is strongest.
- Excellent corrosion resistance, especially with the black electrophoretic coating.
- All carabiners marked with individual serial number for full traceability.
- Hot forging the back allows us to move metal to where it is needed: This creates an I-Beam structure this is strong and light.
- Can be fitted with an RFID chip if required.
- Can be fitted with a captive bar if required.
Please, contact us for more information and price